Subject: [Leica] Puzzlemaster at work
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 00:13:25 -0000

I prefer the pose in the 1865 shot, Aram.

Douglas
PS My own mother is 93 today and is seemingly still going strong, despite
protests to the contrary. She drives herself, does her own shopping, plays
bridge, and takes a strong interest in global politics. She looks at what's
happening worldwide, shakes her head, and chuckles, saying that her children
are welcome to the type of future that appears to be coming our way.

I'll have to take up bridge....