Subject: [Leica] No tinc por / I'm not afraid
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:48:31 +0100

Lluis, some touching images here. It has been a dreadful time for
everybody who loves Barcelona. I hope they catch any remaining
perpetrators. I see they all came from the town of Ripoll about 100 km
to the north of your city, and curiosity makes me wonder if your surname
is related to the town?

My middle son is going to Barcelona next week with his girlfriend, and
of course my wife is worried. But in reality, nowhere is safe any more

Douglas