Subject: [Leica] Puzzlemaster at work
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 17:17:42 +0000

Thanks, Douglas.  In 4 days we will be leaving to go to Quartzsite, AZ.
We will camp there with him for three days, then start for home in
Washington.  He will stay for two weeks before he heads home.  So, at 93
he is still pulling his 5th wheel and we go camping with him at least
three times a year.  Some times we are gone for two weeks or more and he
does some pretty good hiking that people half his age sometime complain
about.  Amazing guy and it sounds like your mom is right there with him.

My Iris grandmother lived to 98 and my mom is 96, but she is not very
mobile any more, but still lives at home with my sisters helping out.

Aram