Subject: [Leica] OT - thinking about migrating from LR5 to CC
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 00:54:16 -0500

I'm getting a 27? iMac in the next very few weeks having saved all year and
will be running the full  Adobe CC centering on Photoshop and trying to get
into a bunch of the other cc stuff I may even get into some video. I'm
looking forward to the big upgrade my Photoshop will go through I'm missed
at least one upgrade  in the past years the first time this has happened
since I was using Photoshop 1 in 1990 +. I'm going from a very old laptop
with very very old operating system which barely works on a simple website
"This is embarrassing but..." to a decidedly above average configuration on
a new retina 27"  iMac which will be HUGE. I will be "blown away man"
>http://metropolitician.blogs.com/scribblings_of_the_metrop/_images_maninchair.j
pg<
I may never go to the movies again. And will really be able to see and work
on my pix like never before even close.

On 11/19/16 4:16 PM, "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk at comcast.net> wrote:

> I am considering migrating from LR5 to Adobe CC and would appreciate any
> caveats applicable to my setup.

27? iMac, mac OS Sierra 10.12.1, 16 GB RAM,
> about 1/2 of its 1TB drive available.

Images are stored on an external
> Firewire WD 2x1TB RAID.

Are there any other expenses in addition to the $10
> monthly fee?

Oliver