Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: (SPAM: ?) Re: Lock Both Up
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:18:58 -0800
References: <D44691C8.7D468%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <109845A3-ACB4-4B40-9D6E-16DDC2809CE2@gmail.com> <D446A211.7D48E%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CDB7F8D4-F177-4D3A-B40B-C55025E3B963@gmail.com> <D446AEB7.7D4CB%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <003701d239de$85e05440$91a0fcc0$@ca> <E7A77C09-9F1B-4438-A3BD-F60CD7860E4F@gmail.com> <3E8436C7594E4EB9B615DBAEB047A9F0@Family> <D44A3CEB.7D7B8%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CAJTEq2-5XgX06KA=zVNTf85xt7pMF4Bi+JjEVApqYwRWrhWtPA@mail.gmail.com> <D44A4DE5.7D7F0%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com>

oH PLEASE,LET'S PUT IT BEHIND US ALL!
NONE OF US, particularly me!" Can change anything. Forget the politics! No
matter how you feel? None of you are going to change anything "TODAY!"
If the sun happens to be shining? Nip outside and give yourself a moment
assignment to look for an image? GO CLICK! IT'S A BEAUTY! SMILE! GO AND POST
IT! :-)
We'll smile, pat you on the back whomever you are and we'll quietly slip
back into our normal life of being "HAPPY SNAPPING PHOTOGS!"
THANK YOU ALL!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant C.M.  CANADA MEDAL.