Subject: [Leica] Printer problems
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:21:58 +0200

I have a printer EPSON STYLUS PHOTO R3000, I do not print every day, neither
every week. When I?m going to print the first thing I do is cleaning the
injectors, this time I saw that the Black doesn?t work, I?ve repeat the
cleaning several times, maybe 4 or 5 without success.

Epson official service said me that it shall be replaced the ?Ink supply
unit?, and do a replenishment of ink, all this is estimated 350?, but if
using compatibles ink the total amount can be reduced to 230?, the thing is
that than there is no guarantee and that sometimes the compatible inks don?t
work properly ?.

Any experiences with some non expensive compatible inks? or similar issue?

I have to say that I was very happy with the printing quality of my printer,
it has 3 black cartridge+matte and the range of grey tones was great!

Thank you very much
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Printer problems)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Printer problems)