Subject: [Leica] Printer problems
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 18:00:42 +0530

Just print one page, any page, even text, every week and you will not have
this problem. Epson printers are prone to clogging, and if the heads get
clogged, just buy a new printer, irs more cost effective. The ink that
generally gives the most issues is yellow. I have tried, in the dim past,
two third party ink systems, MIS and Cone, and both create even more
problems with awful to negligible service support, so I decided to stick to
Epson inks, at least I am guaranteed service support!
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad