Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 16:27:30 -0800

By now, a number of you have received your LUG Yearbook and some of you are
just buying them right now. Once Blurb book pays me, I will forward the
proceed to the Second Harvest Food Bank

I have received numerous kudos on and off the list. Thank you for your kind
comments. They are appreciated.

Today I have received the first disappointment about the pairing effort.
The person does not like what they see (presumably from the Blurb preview).

If one person sees a problem, chances are there are at least another
person, may be 2-3 more, that are likewise disappointed.

While I understand that "can't please everyone" I consider this as a
failure in this experiment.

Therefore I will not be handling the 2016 LUG Book.

I do recommend that future volunteer should use InDesign as it is a far
more flexible tool but of course it will be up to the personYear.

All the best

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://instagram.com/richardmanphoto