Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 13:37:22 -0600

On Jan 17, 2016, at 6:27 PM, Richard Man wrote:

> Today I have received the first disappointment about the pairing effort.
> The person does not like what they see (presumably from the Blurb preview).
>
> If one person sees a problem, chances are there are at least another
> person, may be 2-3 more, that are likewise disappointed.
>
> While I understand that "can't please everyone" I consider this as a
> failure in this experiment.
>
> Therefore I will not be handling the 2016 LUG Book.

For whatever it's worth
this really bums me out.

Of course some "one" (or 2 or 3) will not "like"
That almost goes without saying; in any "production."

Please don't make a final decision re: will or will not handle the 2016
until all this has had a chance to cool down.

You and your better half did an exemplary job!

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog