Subject: [Leica] El Rocio 4: A walk of 15 Km
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 23:46:58 +0100

Nathan,

Thank you very much for your effort following these postings, I know they
are a lot of pictures but I modestly think that it worth look at them, is a
interesting document of this tradition, I?m sure that you will enjoy it if
you can come to Barcelona. There is also another great value on this Fiesta,
I don?t know why but it is ignored by the Press and TV, we was only two or
three serious photographers?the day this become too popular it will be
finish the actual attractive.

Un abrazo
Lluis