Subject: [Leica] El Rocio 4: A walk of 15 Km
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 23:13:33 +0100

After the Mass we made a long way of 15 Km. (About 10 Miles) transporting
everything, including breakfast, drinks? we made 3 stops for resting and at
12 p.m. they prayed the Angelus, in the way it was too a baptism ceremony
for the new members of the ?Hermandad? (Sisterhood), the final picture is
the arrival to the camp where are installed the Vierge and everything for
the Fiesta.

Starting the way
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005267RO07.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005267RO07.jpg.html>>

The arrival
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005541RO11+1.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rocio/20150523_L1005541RO11+1.jpg.html>>

Thanks for looking? I know it is a lot of pictures but I consider it is an
interesting document to know this tradition.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] El Rocio 4: A walk of 15 Km)