Subject: [Leica] Leica users group, LUG, so what does that mean?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 00:01:40 +0100

I want add my two cents, as you know I?m Leica user only, time to time I
carry my old Rolleiflex TLR?. always classical stuff, with it is as I?ve
learned photography and it is the easiest manner to do it for me!

Beside this I can say that I?m very proud to belong to this list, I?ve
joined in 2003 (I think), I?ve found fantastic friends and photographers,
most of them has visited Barcelona, someones several times and always we
have enjoyed really unforgettable moments. Thank you very much!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis