Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: BIG new Leica - TINA
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:36:50 -0500

On Oct 22, 2015, at 9:11 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

> My friend who owns ImageOne in Riverside said Sony is selling like
> gangbusters over Nikon and Canon.  He has many pro's coming in and jumping
> ship to use the Sony mirrorless.  He should know as it is his sales.
>
> Aram
>
> Aram Langhans
> (Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
> & Unemployed photographer
>
> ?The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
> would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Throwing the word "pro" around feels akin to talking about "birds."

What kind of bird or pro?
Portrait? Wedding? Studio: fashion, still life, product, catalog?
Photo Journalist? Fine Art? Scientific? University?
Newspaper Magazine? Editorial? Advertising?

I know two professional photographers
(individuals who earn their keep making photographs)
who have switched from Nikon kits to Olympus mirror-less kits.

One who has switched from Wedding/Event work to travel;
so wants the smaller and lighter and sees no reduction in quality.

And the other - I'm not sure why he switched.
He uses a medium format solution for most of his "Commercial" work;
and mixes formats for Event work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com