Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: BIG new Leica - TINA
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:27:44 -0400

A shame I cant click on their little names and look at their little photos
so she how legit they don't look!!  Became usually when you read this kind
of stuff  ( supposedly legit photographers using half assed consumer cameras
of no track record ) its second rate wedding photographers who design
software during the week and its all wonderfully fuzzy and romantic and next
month they'll be trying out the newest camera concept that everyone's gotta
have.