Subject: [Leica] Lightroom and Israel
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:01:28 -0700

Tina:  try using the other shift key (The one you don't normally use for
capital "I"). See if it makes a difference. Also, try a different
keyboard.  While your issue is most likely something on LR, occasionally I
have seen weird things happen with timing and bit twiddles on keyboards.

Does LR do this kind of thing to any other tags? Can you tag a photo, say,
"Iran" or "Iceland" or "intersection" and have the initial letter stay as
it should?  Does LR automatically capitalize proper noun tags, and
auto-convert other nouns to lower case? If so, then maybe Israel
somehow got put on the wrong list. <begin Jewish humor mode> It wouldn't be
the first time. :-)

--Peter