Subject: [Leica] Lightroom and Israel
From: tmanley at (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 13:11:53 -0400

I am trying to apply keywords to photos for my new website using
Lightroom.  Lightroom will not allow me to capitalize Israel.  No matter
how many times I put it in with a capital I, when I hit enter for the whole
block of keywords, Israel reverts to a small i.  Every other word can be
capitalized whether it is a proper noun or not.

Is that weird?  Is it just me?

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] Lightroom and Israel)
Reply from sonc.hegr at (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Lightroom and Israel)