Subject: [Leica] Lightroom and Israel
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:59:57 -0400

It it in its own spell check user dictionary with the small i?
If so see if that dictionary can be accessed and fix it.
I've had to do that both with Filemaker and word user dictionaries.
I put in words wrong then have to fix it.
It corrects them by making them wrong.

Sometimes I have to do a "dictionary" search on my computer and try to find
hidden dictionaries. There's a million of them.

On 10/25/15 9:01 PM, "Peter Klein" <boulanger.croissant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tina:  try using the other shift key (The one you don't normally use
> for
capital "I"). See if it makes a difference. Also, try a
> different
keyboard.  While your issue is most likely something on LR,
> occasionally I
have seen weird things happen with timing and bit twiddles on
> keyboards.

Does LR do this kind of thing to any other tags? Can you tag a
> photo, say,
"Iran" or "Iceland" or "intersection" and have the initial letter
> stay as
it should?  Does LR automatically capitalize proper noun tags,
> and
auto-convert other nouns to lower case? If so, then maybe Israel
somehow
> got put on the wrong list. <begin Jewish humor mode> It wouldn't be
the first
> time. :-)

--Peter

On Sunday, October 25, 2015, Gerry Walden