Subject: [Leica] OT: sluggish iMac
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 19:40:30 +0200
References: <B807BEE5-37E2-430A-A81E-668812DAB3FD@frozenlight.eu> <2668A96B-1A1C-4666-B7F8-52C8FE217CB6@gmail.com> <BE37AD65-3103-43ED-BDCD-2BEBD180C6A4@cartersxrd.net> <CAH1UNJ24V40CWhY94XDL14j7cJT_3Sa9StB=bY0up5D-N7OGxg@mail.gmail.com> <6EC0FD06-1250-40D5-9406-EFE084002F2E@fastmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1Ctg-NA-teOLzdpAcfv-4wU83=Gq1uabw2TtMvRcvVSQ@mail.gmail.com> <00de01d101ed$00785ca0$016915e0$@verizon.net>

Did they mention that you need to sacrifice a goat?

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
YNWA