Subject: [Leica] OT: sluggish iMac
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:15:54 -0700

Jayanard.. same problem here....

The fix, according to Apple.....
Turn unit off.
Put on cool ( not warm) table top.
Plug in AC Cord.
Take shoe and hit it HARD, several times.
At this point the problem you were having will be gone

Or.....

Hold down the ON/OFF switch and the whatever -you-call-it button on top....
The unit will switch off then reboot.  It worked on my IPhone and my Wife's
Ipad....

Ios 9 is by far the buggiest POC that runs ( or not run) in the house.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net