Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Nokton 1.1 yes or no?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:32:50 -0500
References: <C100AA41-150A-4240-9DC3-B6A553D1A8A5@gmail.com> <DA460484-E037-424F-B6D9-DAC98A8E5F45@gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FG4oOC4rSYs1xy2bJqVDZ8f+N6cycF4zK=bD8DgJrMWQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E97371C-5A07-4843-90AE-410E42123DD8@gmail.com> <CAF8hL-FQj1t9-zhjC7Z1yQThhzOi6u7quJ7x5+Tc-xDF1cy+Vw@mail.gmail.com> <63730231-070F-40C1-B37F-E25AF76C5FB6@gmail.com> <CAHgrdCQOkvmdeM9X2bAwNF=EJ1rDeC94D4KzbWe0rBWaWZSG9A@mail.gmail.com> <C534A061-817C-4FB0-A611-83638E7B5085@gmail.com> <CAFU3ovKrS_t8V6KjvnL9qjDahkBDri=pbyfx9phcBKUBv-vNxQ@mail.gmail.com>

And, don't forget, some of us either love or hate the infinity lock.  I
have a great Canon 50/1.4 which I have been threatening to mutilate to
remove the little nuisance.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA