Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Children's Moon
From: jhnichols at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:58:10 -0500

Thanks, George.  I have numerous cables along two sides of my corner
lot, which are usually a nuisance.  This time, they helped with the framing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/26/2015 11:50 AM, George Lottermoser wrote:
>>> On 23 Oct 2015, at 18:54, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at> wrote:
>>> While shooting blue sky to examine the E-1's sensor output, I noticed
>>> the moon peeking through the roadside congestion of wires and trees.
>>> Our Nashville weatherperson called this the "Children's Moon", because
>>> it appears during daylight hours when the children are outside playing,
>>> and can see it.
>>> Olympus E-1 with Leica Summicron-R 50mm, converted to nighttime using
>>> Silver Efecs Pro 2.
>>> Comments and critiques welcomed.
> Wonderfully composed
> and
> beautiful duo-tonality
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

Message from photo at (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Children's Moon)
Message from george.imagist at (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: Children's Moon)