Subject: [Leica] Reliving My NYC Thanks to Tina M.
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:45:31 -0400

On a Sunday, back on June 21st, Tina M. submitted truly spectacular B&W, NYC
photos inspired by Lluis.but executed with a talent and skill that rivals
the "master." There is more than a hint of Ted's KISS, and at times a touch
of Jim Schulman's world. Having lived in Manhattan thirty-three years, I
especially appreciate Tina's achievement and know she worked hard to capture
these urban moments.and survived with the 50/1.4 lens to share them with
us..I'm thoroughly impressed!!!! As for a more prosaic glimpse into "My
Manhattan," and some of those memories, this student of many Cape Cod
Seminars, conducted by Walter Heun and Ted Grant, offers "mere words" for
now at the following link:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil/201504/living-well
-can-be-the-best-revenge  .

If you missed this NYC Series I urge you to go to:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/nyc_2015
<http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/nyc_2015&page=all> &page=all

As usual I'm behind with the LUG "Digest." Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern
Virginia, USA

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Reliving My NYC Thanks to Tina M.)