Subject: [Leica] Reliving My NYC Thanks to Tina M.
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:17:50 -0400

Thank you, Leon!  I enjoyed reading your words.  My daughter was mugged
when she lived in New York City a few years ago.  She was walking home from
the subway ride from one of the three jobs she had to be able to afford an
apartment in Brooklyn.  She loved it anyway and still dreams of moving
back.  I like to visit ;-)

Tina