Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 23:48:59 -0400

Ted: Photography taught me to "see" in many ways. It's been a source of
great pleasure over the years. Beginning in the 1970s I regularly drove from
Manhattan to Cape Cod (sometimes the coast of Maine) to attend the Leica
Cape Cod Seminar under fall colors conducted at first by Walter Heun of E.
Leitz, Co., and then followed by you for many years. After Walter, it took a
little time for me to adjust to your style and approach. I got used to you
and you became the coach I most looked forward to spending time with. Your
presence on the LUG is unique to say the least..something none of us wants
to part with! I've been with the LUG (Mostly lurking in the background
because of my schedule and writing) since the 1990s (some 20 years!). Many
of us are getting on and have endured loses. In one way or another we've
lived enough to have a sense of what you're going through, and thanks for
sharing. As life teaches, life, luck, and satisfaction come to those in
motion.may you keep hitting the shutter and showing up on the LUG. May the
force be with you! Be Well! Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA