Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome results
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:42:09 +0530
References: <23500448.1432486492300.JavaMail.root@elwamui-huard.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <EF0C2CD5-239B-4D5A-AD42-277D14641BFA@icloud.com> <55625787.7080101@cox.net> <CAAsXt4PmDqRsLVYiGNYHB7n-zKgvHbxOX-F8Bx8f59xC6Cm1Aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1RFjQR4_RYzCwjkOyA_Nnhk1wiJJBL0C-iq5wuEP1BMg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PW0x1P4OkfSqLePnJsAhQeZvfgH0ry4_KDfTfOEDXv_w@mail.gmail.com> <F4EF9943-0404-4F37-BB9B-3EEF8629E5B3@icloud.com>

It is a wonderful and evocative photograph, but it is a relatively static
subject in very low light, conditions made to order for the Nocti. Horses
for courses, as always!
Cheers
Jayanand