Subject: [Leica] New Monochrome results
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 20:03:54 -0700

I can't logically argue with you Jayanand. But I have a Fuji and switching
between the Fuji and the M is really difficult for me. With the M I point
and shoot, basically. After using Ms for over 20 years, I don't think about
what I'm doing: I just look and point.
With the Fuji, it's just difficult! And since I have all this expensive
stuff, I need to use it. I love using it!! Though I miss some shots and
some may not be perfectly focused, when I hit it I love it:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Bedtime+Story-2015-04-25.jpg.html

So I can't answer your question other then I just adore shooting my Leica!
So it goes... :-)