Subject: [Leica] Critiques
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 16:25:46 -0400

It's true, George, that my job description and the purpose behind my
photography has changed since I retired.  Perhaps that's why I'm so lost.
I was using my photography to try to make difference in the world but now
I'm taking photographs to sell to textbooks.  I wish somebody would pay me
to take the kind of photographs that make a difference, but that's not
happening.

Tina

--
Tina Manley