Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 12:06:20 -0500
References: <CAJ4y7gxVZ13gsU7VZgOeZEqz5Sv=HSgzq585f6ESp=c-e67=hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3uNkfpunRzZ64dTKiBpFKzAtMs_aFFgh-hoxjs3tqf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwNDnzBfy+nerRVke5r_auuMUnB_JBTJmmuO-GhG=3U4A@mail.gmail.com> <BD17CE39-DB74-4BDF-8172-F2CE358267E2@icloud.com> <185CE76D-482E-463C-B6AB-522DF09A164B@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gyrNec68DAfpGjLxNxBsh6VPapCthBwgjC-9ZS5OUE0KQ@mail.gmail.com> <55455C11.1040004@summaventures.com> <DAD8D55C-656C-422F-8E5E-5A7A7D6899F7@gmail.com> <55462DCF.7010301@summaventures.com>

I'm guessing most of the master printers have retired or are only working
for specific clients.  I used to use a lab in New York City called
Modernage (http://www.modernage.com/) that is still in existence and I have
heard other labs around the country mentioned; there is a small lab here in
Oklahoma City that does excellent work (
http://www.redriverphotoservices.com/).

Perhaps it is time to start a new thread with a new title?

--Bob

===On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com>

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)