Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses on Sony /A7s
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 07:20:07 -0500

The Sony is pretty much the same.   The focus assist allows you to stop
down to the working aperture.  You can set the color and  level of the
focus assist too.  When stopped down, obviously a greater field of the lens
shows the color.   That said, in many cases, if you turn the assist off,
the Sony EVF is so clean and bright you can focus by eye alone.    It is
much brighter than a M9 viewfinder.

--
Regards,

Sonny