Subject: [Leica] Shooting Eagles with the D4 and 80 - 400 VR zoom
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:35:06 +0530

The first two for me. Building on what Gene has said, I would buy
Op-tech or Blackrapid straps depending on how you want you camera to
hang off your body. I have been using Op-Tech for years and years and
years now:

http://optechusa.com/

http://www.blackrapid.com/

Another company who make great straps, Peak Design, and whose wrist
straps I use for my Fujis are having a Kickstarter campaign, and it
might be worth looking at - I have put in for a couple of the clutch
straps, which should be perfect for wandering around the streets of
Chennai:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/peak-design/slide-and-clutch-versatile-camera-sling-and-hand-s?ref=email

Cheers
Jayanand