Subject: [Leica] Shooting Eagles with the D4 and 80 - 400 VR zoom
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:43:35 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Howard,

Some really nice photos here.  I like the eagle taking off, and the wing
tips over water shots the best, but all are very good.  You will find you
can still do some large cropping if needed with the D4, depending on your
final print size of course.  You will also find the high iso capabilities
are even better than the D800.  I would also ditch the Nikon strap and get a
aftermarket strap that will stay on your should better.  I find the Nikon
straps are worthless, as they never stay on my shoulder.  I have Leica
straps on my D700, F3 bodies.

Cheers,
Gene