Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Nocti questions
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 21:07:32 +0700
References: <C3B24BE3-4B0D-414C-99DC-FF5A1C0B70BC@bex.net> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6972A08@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <8380482B-FE37-4498-ADB4-B6D65932CC3F@bex.net> <CAE3QcF5uye2LpfKk2kyQ1mv6c9Nit_HXnYe5ret=zUNrxAh2jg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Ch9SCbT2Rgz2UpWdO=m598Eu=3jdpyrZOE8R5SMuRAQQ@mail.gmail.com> <92CEAF4E-DDAF-49EB-B609-019098D2740C@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1AEfJ9qp5p_6u_OhALaL5Lx8pBpx7pbCOzV6URbbptB9A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4PEBy+cKzF8v3k7cNaxTGhNOKxy7yFKT5Xc9VmQMXNZCQ@mail.gmail.com>

I still have not taken time to understand how to do focus peaking.  I
turned it on but notice nothing different.  I'm just using it to look at
the image for sharpness.  That makes a huge difference in trying to focus!

Thanks!  I still haven't a chance to edit anything.  I'm on a boat in the
middle of Halong Bay right now - amazed that I even have internet access!

Tina

--
Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail) ([Leica] [MUGers] Nocti questions)