Subject: [Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:25:25 +0100
References: <BLU0-SMTP731861FFCCEC11451B2C9F8CA70@phx.gbl> <1473578600.983371390440828013.JavaMail.root@dsmdc-mail-mbs12> <CABmfTOWqDbfXnOA+m3WMx-cgx0QgCPyLBxZQwPHs8wO-Vu0CYA@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOWr7gFxjHE0ncbNT5veE+bRxgVJ-GK1p21EPAmY2Ai29Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gw2j6guebB5xOA_RVFpM7Qs+DHK5BMhmBghoP43BAeiAw@mail.gmail.com> <CABmfTOX6izDB-A9=Rom-5ZnYLr5a2G8zuq49p8851d_s2xZ0uQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gzKsMj7sygRfTFA6GZgkk9S+NQ26OGfP2R=3dJeS5wCKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7igbkGRL5-+ty5-T6s5GcoWiftyK=+RvWOXr3xoL+R2Q@mail.gmail.com>

I am with Geoff here. You will not go wrong with any of 50mm Summicrons, and
the flare...well, if you make an effort you can induce it but in normal use
it is a non-issue.

Nathan Wajsman
(sent from somewhere)