Subject: [Leica] 50mm Summicron v5 on M9?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:25:51 +1030

I have an f1 Noctilux, a 50/2 Hexanon and a collapsible (first version
seven element) Summicron.  None are as versatile as the latest pre-asph
50/2 lenses, but I only shoot for myself these days.  The Hexanon flares
much more with light sources in the frame, but less with them outside the
frame.  I like that better.

Marty