Subject: [Leica] Free photos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 07:02:22 +0100

Well, a lot of people on this list will happily violate IP as well as long
as it belongs to some big corporation that is pricing its wares "unfairly".
Our respect for IP is selective; we become outraged when a photograph is
ripped off, but we are quite prepared to use unofficial copies of Adobe
products, and we generally do not care about, say, trademarks, at all.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain