Subject: [Leica] The Real Cost of Leicas
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 19:02:29 -0500

Why not just grab an affordable Leica and shoot pictures?  I did
today--shot a roll of Neopan 400 with my M3/Summilux 50, which is drying
now in the shower stall.  If we had as many picture posts as we do
discussions on Leica prices and market behavior, the LUG gallery would
overload a server.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA
Whose subjects show more spherical aberrations than his lenses.