Subject: [Leica] M9 gotcha
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:23:52 -0400

Brian I for one did not know that either.
I took a Leica sponsored M9 course in Toronto a coupe of years ago and there
was a lot of discussion centred around this topic of using the compressed vs
uncompressed settings and I remember the Leica USA rep saying it was always
best for optimal picture quality to leave the camera in uncompressed mode as
that was what the Leica engineers developed for best quality. However there
was absolutely no mention of the bit rate dropping as a result. Interesting
and thanks for pointing out!

Scott