Subject: [Leica] Staying at Machu Picchu
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 10:38:19 -0400

It's the most strenuous climb I've ever done except for volcanoes in
Guatemala.  I would never do it again but it was worth it at the time.  At
some places you are climbing vertically using your hands to pull you up.  I
would not want to do the walk back into town either!  After walking all
over Machu Picchu, we just wanted to get back to the hotel in Aquas
Calientes as quickly as possible.  There are some nice restaurants in Aquas
Calientes and great places to have drink right by the railroad tracks.

Have fun!

Tina