Subject: [Leica] Rag paper?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:20:53 -0400

Rag paper just means paper made of Cotton fiber instead of wood pulp.
There are hundreds of different types of rag paper made for different
purposes, like writing, printing, drawing, watercolor painting, etching,
lithography, etc. Art supply stores would be the place to look.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook