Subject: [Leica] Some of my students
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:03:24 -0400

During the Three Rivers Festival a couple weeks ago, I ran into a lot of my
high school students. These three asked me to do a portrait of them
together. The one in the middle and the one on the right were in one of my
9th grade English classes. The one on the left wasn't one of my kids, but I
knew her since she hung out with several of my students. These were all
great kids. The two I taught both got an A in my class.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1703

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography