Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beautiful old Chevy, for Jim Shulman
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 21:02:43 -0700

Jim:  I thought of you when I saw this.  Everyone else is welcome to
look at it, too.   :-)

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/9390942912/>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P7280005.jpg.html>

Classic Detroit 1950s industrial-style beauty, and it reminds me of cars
I saw as a kid. The car was parked in front of a house in our
neighborhood where a big outdoor birthday party was happening. Given the
license plate, I suspect it belongs to a hired entertainer. It looked
like new.

OM-D E-M5 and PanaLeica 25/1.4 Summilux, which produces nice sunstars on
the shiny chrome at f/11.  "See the USA in your Chevrolet..."

--Peter