Subject: [Leica] IMG: Learning to Use the X-E1
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:33:46 -0700

Jim, they are all good, but I truly love "Luncheon date." It's a
wonderful composition with the two similar but differently-colored
butterflies.  You are taking to that Fuji very nicely.

I recognize the Tiger Swallowtail on the left, but who's that on the
right? It looks like a Spicebush Swallowtail on the bottom, but it's a
top view.

--Peter