Subject: [Leica] Rag paper?
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:36:00 +0900

A colleague asked me if I know could look into sourcing rag paper. He's not
a counterfeiter (!), he likes making quill pens with his students, and says
rag paper is the best for writing.

The mill he used to buy his paper from in the UK is now closed. I thought
that, with some LUGgers interested in printing paper, I might get some
suggestions here. So, if you have a lead please reply!

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Rag paper?)
Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Rag paper?)