Subject: [Leica] Glossy Mac screen
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:52:13 -0400

My macpro with the gloss screen gave me too much contrast so what everyone
else saw as not enough. Its remedied now with a big NEC screen I got but for
a year there everything I did was flat. A few of those are in my LUG
gallery. They look like exhausted too cold Dektol.
I'm goint to bring in my laptop and have them fix the screen in case I have
to do some pix on the road.