Subject: [Leica] WAS: flower pot f 1/125 s at f/8.0 and be there"NOWKISS!!!!!!!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:32:42 -0400

I got 569 shots in my LUG gallery:

I'm pretty proud of the way they look in there.
I think even there there are a lot of shots in there almost all of them are
pretty solid. I'm very happy about the majority of them.  I give people this
url instead of my website.  My website I've let go.
I don't think any of them appear to be "out of controll" or look like the
camera is controlling me. I think its pretty evident I'm controlling the
camera  and the final result of the image.
You can click on the little camera icon on each and and check out the
metadata. It tells you which mode I used on each one.
I'm guessing out of 569 shots 400 were done in P for Program.
100 in A for Auto mode. I set the f stop.
And maybe 69 M for Manual shots but not really Manual because MOST of those
M shots are in Auto ISO Mode. So the sensor speed is wavering with the light
instead of the f stops or shutter speeds.
I'd guess about 20 of the shots done with DSLR'S were not done in auto iso.
Anything shot before 2007. From 2003 to 2007.
I'm guessing about 20 shots were done with film. Leica, Hasselblad and
Rolleiflex, Nikon.  Maybe a few Rollei 35 shots.
None of the film shots were done with auto iso.
The Nikon shots some of them done with the 8008 may have been done in P for
program mode. It was my last film camera and the only one which had a P on
it. My mom used to say people were crazy if they put their carrots and peas
in the same pot.
 My favorite thing about that camera was you hit a button and it rewound
your film!
And AF is just fine with me!

--
Mark William Rabiner