Subject: [Leica] Glossy Mac screen
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:05:27 +1000

Tina I'm not sure that the Cintiq would fit your workflow in any case?
However learning to use the Intuos could be very productive. Photoshop pros
like Scott Kelby swear by them. I keep telling myself that when I look at
the one I bought and still haven't practised with enough. For anything with
precision selections, masks and retouching (for example the beauty that I
am learning) it should be a real boon.

*Harden up cupcake, no-one's shooting at you!*

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman