Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 19:48:19 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1BZ14ZnOh1RKb3DH7tyHEZ0XxBLq+q8dzg3WQn5iGLv7Q@mail.gmail.com> <060901ce5a47$68e2b970$3aa82c50$@verizon.net> <CA+yJO1D=62GVs0B_XOQ+9BykOXRk39UXHhn5Dfm+UhQ5CWUpMg@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C5541ACF@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1AAuDkCu3EvJgdfyea7Y99zsiSeSQvfki_2osOHhO7rBg@mail.gmail.com> <62F94BFE073627F90E2665EF@hindolveston.reid.org> <CA+yJO1A_E7TsoUGnkQr8y61DZjCMDVPAv2+st8hYCyh+Jebazw@mail.gmail.com> <AD27DDA1CA6244E4ACF675C584EC1456@jimnichols> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55434D2@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

What would it be listed under in Device Manager?  I can't find it.

Thanks,

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP