Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:41:01 -0400

My desk computer back in Rock Hill is a very old Dell running Windows XP.
 The laptop has more RAM than my desk one - 8 GB - and runs Windows 7 which
is more compatible with all of the programs I use.  Someday, I'll get a new
workstation but my priority now would be the Leica M240, not a new
computer.  My husband gets to replace his ancient one before I can get a
new one.

Tina