Subject: [Leica] IMG: One for SonC - Flat Iron cont'd
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 17:30:54 +0100

It was inside the cathedral with plenty of foreign tourists and a lot of
monks.
In fact the cathedral nor the surrounding city had suffered at all
otherwise I wouldn't have taken any pictures.
The odd reaction gave a strange feeling to our whole group. Back in
the bus an older gentleman who travelled with us gave me a small
puppet dressed as a monk and who had a face of a monkey. The whole
company in the bus loughed.

Regards.

Cedric