Subject: [Leica] IMG: One for SonC - Flat Iron cont'd
From: cedric.agie at gmail.com (Cedric Agie)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 11:47:06 +0100

Same remark and question as for NYC. About your wonderfull pictures
taken in Italy, again did you ever eat and sleep?.
Didn't you have problems with a monk in Assisi? A saw a picture with a
monk inspecting bags.
More than 20 years ago there was a severe earthquake just a week after
we came back from Italy.
The year after we went back to the same region. Most Italians were
quite nervous at the time
I was quietly taking pictures with my Leica (and Leitz tripod) inside
the cathedral in Assisi, when a monk saw me.
He jumped at me screaming wildly trying to grasp my Leica.
When he saw he was about to get my Leitz tripod (the one with the
heavy boldhead) in his face he calmed down.
Another monk pushed him firmly away asking me politely to stop taking
pictures.

Regards.

Cedric